Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Project: Changing Table, Status: Complete!

It is finished! And I love the results! I looked at a few different options at Home Depot to use, but because I refused to spend even $10 more dollars on the table my options were limited. The drawer/shelf liners were the most promising at the prices of $6-$12 a roll. However, all they had were ugly (in my opinion) or clashing color choices for me. *sigh* So I took a break that night and hit Target the next day- SCORE! They had a pretty green and white drawer liner that matched the green baskets I already bought for the table perfectly!! All for the low, low price of $5.74!! I bought my find and Casey blessed it as not TOO girly (I was concerned because we want to be able to reuse it if we have a boy) and now it is complete. I love it. Is it perfect? No, but WE made this ours for our precious little one and we're very happy with that.


1 comment: