Maybe not in the traditional sense at all- But I have been itching to redo my blog for about a week now... and clean out my e-mail inbox... and purge the amount of friends I have on Facebook....
I can now claim two and a half checks for my "technology nesting". (My e-mail inbox still has some work to do!!) Recently, I have had zero energy and drive to do any "real" nesting for Malachi. I don't want to wash anything, I don't want to sort anything, I don't want to organize, I don't want to decorate, heck, I don't even want to clean my house. Period. I hope this stage ends soon! I know it'll drive me crazy if we're not cleaned-up and rearing to go when Malachi comes home.
Meanwhile, I will continue to sit in front of the fan, with my feet up, munching on cookies, and cleaning up my technology clutter.
No comments:
Post a Comment