We're cloth diapering Malachi, and my husband just suprised me with the best suprise- 6 new BumGenius diapers to add to our stash! I'm sooo excited! We're now halfway to my stash-size goal. :)
I have a confession. When I was pregnant with KJ, different ones asked me if I was going to use cloth diapers. I thought "NO WAY!! I don't want to mess with that!" I didn't realize how far cloth diapers have come! If we plan on having as many kids as we do, cloth diapers would be a more economical way to go. Those are soo cute! and I think I can do that! I have been researching cloth diapers since you posted this. So I have been using what people gave me at my shower (chinese prefold)so I can save the money I would have spent on diapers to buy some ca-ute cloth diapers! So excited to get mine now. :) What an inspiration you are! :)
Chelsea- I'm so glad to hear that you want to cloth diaper! I'm really looking forward to it. I was super skeptical of it all at first, too, but seeing some of my friends use them and reading some different blogs and forums has me excited to give it a go. There is soooo much information and options out there- I have a couple cloth diaper blog links over on the left that will have great info about taking care of and using the diapers. Also, I read a discussion forum on thebump.com that is specifically for cloth diapering and it has helped me a ton so far in preparing. Good luck!!
it was well worth it just to see you smile ;)
ReplyDeleteYAY! This makes me super happy for you (and Malachi's tooshie, too!)!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a confession. When I was pregnant with KJ, different ones asked me if I was going to use cloth diapers. I thought "NO WAY!! I don't want to mess with that!" I didn't realize how far cloth diapers have come! If we plan on having as many kids as we do, cloth diapers would be a more economical way to go. Those are soo cute! and I think I can do that! I have been researching cloth diapers since you posted this. So I have been using what people gave me at my shower (chinese prefold)so I can save the money I would have spent on diapers to buy some ca-ute cloth diapers! So excited to get mine now. :) What an inspiration you are! :)
ReplyDeleteChelsea- I'm so glad to hear that you want to cloth diaper! I'm really looking forward to it. I was super skeptical of it all at first, too, but seeing some of my friends use them and reading some different blogs and forums has me excited to give it a go. There is soooo much information and options out there- I have a couple cloth diaper blog links over on the left that will have great info about taking care of and using the diapers. Also, I read a discussion forum on thebump.com that is specifically for cloth diapering and it has helped me a ton so far in preparing. Good luck!!
ReplyDelete